dinsdag 7 april 2015

Well let's call it krieg v2 the first krieg story was well a different krieg really so eh

He just sat there in his office, all alone preparing his next meetings. First on the agenda was the Belgian Sanctuary, “Most likely Nox.” he thought. Who else would they send but the their best Intel collector? Ah but they didn't know that he has been feeding false information. Oh and they'll never know for they think Nox's aura can't ever fail it's job.

He rearranged his files and tidied his tie, he has to look formal and professional after all, even though it doesn't change a thing to what he is about to do. Selling more lies of course nothing pays more than that, well that and his little chimera collection.
He heard soft footsteps on his stairs, he frowned and wondered why his secretary didn't inform him, he decided he'll have to fire her, what a useless waste of money.
A loud knock resonated from the wooden door to his office.
“Come in.” He said with his politest voice preparing his friendly smile for the conversation.
His smile however quickly faded as a pale figure opened the door and walked in.
“Hello Peculiar” The young man said mockingly “Expected someone else?”
“Yes I expected something better than an arrogant brat” he snapped in a reply.
“now now my friend that's not a way to speak to a sanctuary officer”
“You are not an officer you are a drone you are just military, what are you doing here?”
“Oh both of us know what i'm doing here” he said as he sat down in the soft chair in front of the man's desk.
“I really have no clue.” he continued as the brat placed his dirty boots on the desk” that's mahogany...”
“Oh I know, it's also a very comfy footrest” The boy said as he leaned back.
The man cleaned his throat. “Krieg, I do think you know I prefer to speak to your colleague, Nox”
“Oh we know, Nox won't be needed”

Krieg continues as he throws a folder with several coloured papers inside of it.
“Now, why did you lie to us peculiar?” He said with a malevolent grin on his face.
“Lie? I would never lie my friend I'm the most honest chap in the world, besides you may know it's impossible to lie to your friend Nox” he said as he forced himself to smile.
“Oh please Mr. Peculiar we know his power diminishes after a time and we did get quite some information from you already, it's not that hard to see through your lies, mate.”
“okay you got me so what? I gave you fake information, did it harm anyone? Of course not so now leave me with my business.” he snapped at the boy.
“I’m afraid I can't do that” Krieg said as he twiddled with a lock of hair dangling in front of his face.
“Of course you can you just have to get your nasty feet of my desk and get the fuck out of my home” he snapped once more as he buzzes the button under his desk.
“That's not going to work my friend” krieg chuckled.
“W-what is?” he said showing a sign of fear in his quivering voice.
“go ahead and look out of your window” krieg mocked as he leaned backwards folding his arms behind his head and closes his eyes.
Peculiar stood up and hurried towards his window.
“oh my dear god...” He muttered as he saw the ravage krieg causes to his back garden.
“WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY HOME YOU PSYCHO!”
“Redecoration” krieg giggled.
“THAT WAS A MARBLE FOUNTAIN!”
“and now it's some marble rubble.”
“MY FLOWERS WHAT DID YOU TO MY FLOWERS!”
“it's odd how you wonder about your flora but aren't worried about your fauna and staff”
“DID YOU KILL AND HUNG EM ON MY FENCE!”
“Kill oh heavens no I came here for information, they are merely knocked unconscious”
“AND YOU THINK THIS'LL MAKE ME TALK!?”
“oh please , sir” krieg said politely “i didn't expect this to be making you speak the truth”
“WHY DID YOU DO IT THEN”
“i expect you to think about what’d happen if you lied to me again”
“i mean… this is me in a happy mood, I hardly doubt you'd want to see me actually angry knocking your door?”
“WHY DID THEY HIRE YOU, YOU FUCKING PSYCHO!”
“I'm just quite good I suppose?” he said with a smirk on his face.
“Okay, okay okay the rampant skin snatcher is in Germany...now please leave… I beg you”
“oh we know where it's location is, we just had to remind you who you are messing with.”
“i'm sorry...”
“you better be, you prick” Krieg said as he stood back up and walked towards the door.
“I'm also going to take the chimera, that's currently in the kitchen, with me”
“What is it doing there?!”
“it seemed hungry...”
“How dare you touch my wares!” he growled with new-found anger.
“you may find that owning chimeras is not quite legal in our community, it's property of the sanctuary.” he grinned and continued “unless you want to see me collect a head instead of information I recommend you to get back on your chair and wait for your next appointment..”
“i think it's with a person named Shade that wants to buy said chimera?”
“How do you...”
“i hope you have a good excuse, friend” He said mockingly as he opens up a rift and leaps into it
“or you'll be screwed” he continues before closing the rift again.”


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten